Our team works on highly visible hospitality, office, educational, healthcare and mixed-use developments. Our diverse expertise and leadership provides our employees with wide-ranging learning opportunities and stimulates excellence and personal growth.
PK Associates employees enjoy career growth opportunities and a generous compensation and benefits package. To support quality of life and health, we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Short & long term disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Eligibility for annual profit sharing contribution into 401K
- Performance-based bonuses
- Overtime pay for hourly and salaried employees
- Reimbursed qualified licensing, renewals, and associated exam fees
Immediate employment opportunities for outstanding individuals include: structural design, structural analysis, seismic design, structural drafting, 3D information modeling, and field inspection.
Please email your resume to Julie Fisher [email protected]