Our team works on highly visible hospitality, office, educational, healthcare and mixed-use developments. Our diverse expertise and leadership provides our employees with wide-ranging learning opportunities and stimulates excellence and personal growth.
PK Associates employees enjoy career growth opportunities and a generous compensation and benefits package. To support quality of life and health, we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Short & long term disability and life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Eligibility for annual profit sharing contribution into 401K
- Performance-based bonuses
- Overtime pay for hourly and salaried employees
- Reimbursed qualified licensing, renewals, and associated exam fees
Immediate employment opportunities for outstanding individuals include structural design, structural analysis, seismic design, structural drafting, 3D information modeling, and field inspection.
Please email your resume to Julie Fisher email@example.com